Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Ah, here it is

Well, here we go, our very own blog. This is a place for all of us to fulfill our blogging requirements for this course. I'm going to try to make is so that everyone can post here, but I have a hunch that this will not be possible and that you all will have to post as "comments" to my posts. I'll get to work on this.

Well, there we go. If you are reading this, it's probably because you either are really bored and were looking for something related to our class or you received an invitation to be able to post on this blog site. Hopefully it's the latter.

You all should have received the list of books and I'll be sending out the current version of the syllabus for you in a few moments or, better, when you email me telling me that you've gotten to this site.

I hope that your break has gone and is continuing to go well.

JMc

No comments:

Post a Comment